Selling Your Home Safely with Covid-19 and Social Distancing
You may be wondering if now is a good time to sell your home. The season remains busy and we are here to help you sell with our contact free process. Meetings, documents, and home tours can all be done electronically from the safety of your home. Plus, with our new 3D Home Tours, potential buyers can walk through your home without having to leave theirs.
Virtual Seller Program
- Virtual Consult: We will schedule a virtual appointment through Zoom to explain the home selling process, to learn about what your goals are, and to put together a plan of action to sell your home.
- Stager: Our stager, Home Matters will do a virtual consult with Zoom.
- Photography: Our photographer will follow safe protocols to photograph your home. All of our homes are also marketed with a Matterport 3D Dollhouse tour that allows potential buyers to virtually “walk through” your home. Click to see an example.
- Showings: Our sellers have the option of allowing traditional showings or virtual showings. Traditional showings would be handled with gloves and disinfectant by the realtor.
- Electronic Signatures: All our documents are signed electronically from your phone, iPad or computer. We will take the time to go through each document with you either on the phone or through Zoom to make sure you understand what you are signing.
- Mobile/Electronic Notaries: Your closing docs can be signed remotely or with an electronic Notary.
- Home SOLD! Keys and garage door openers can be left at the home and we will provide access to the buyers.