How To Buy a Home Safely in the World of Coronavirus
At Team Endicott we understand that life is always changing, even when times are challenging. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are happy to say that we can still give you an awesome real estate experience while respecting social distancing and the health and well being of our clients, partners, and vendors. Here are the details of our Virtual Buyer Program.
Included In The Virtual Buyer Program
- Virtual Consult: We will schedule a virtual appointment through Zoom to explain the home buying process, to learn about what you are looking for, and to put together a plan of action to find you a home.
- Home Must Haves Search: We will create a home search based on your search parameters and email you matches the moment they hit the market.
- Virtual Tours: We can take virtual video tours of any homes you would like to see from the comfort of your home.
- Electronic Signatures: All our documents are signed electronically from your phone, iPad or computer. We will take the time to go through each document with you either on the phone or through Zoom to make sure you understand what you are signing.
- Earnest money: this can be delivered electronically.
- Home Inspections: Our inspectors will send you an electronic inspection report full of photographs so you will know and see the issues. Inspectors can also do a follow up Zoom conference.
- Mobile/Electronic Notaries: Your closing docs can be signed remotely or with an electronic Notary.
- Welcome Home: Team Endicott will deliver your new home’s keys to you!